At Premier Source. we differentiate ourselves by offering additional value through a variety of different technologies and services that you can’t find elsewhere. We utilize leading technological equipment combined with precision tools to produce the cost effective solutions required for your project. We constantly upgrade our equipment, to incorporate the latest proven technology that has a bottom-line impact on customer projects.
- 12,000 square feet of manufacturing space
- 8,000 square feet of warehousing
- 12 injection molding machines
- 55 ton to 400 ton injection molding machines
- up to 48 oz. capabilities
- Wide range and application of robotics, including fully automated work cells
- Vacuum Forming Equipment
- (2) Stratasys Uprint FDM prototype machine (ABS)
- (1) Stratasys Fortus 250 FDM prototype machine (ABS)
- (1) Stratasys Fortus 400 FDM prototype machine (ABS, ABS-PC, PC, and Ultem)
- MasterCam Computer-aided Manufacturing (CAM)
- Solidworks Computer-aided Design (CAD)
- (4) Vertical CNC Machining centers
- Ram “Sinker” Electrical Discharge Machining (EDM)
- Wire Electrical Discharge Machining (EDM)
- Electrical Discharge Machining (EDM) Drill
- Precision Surface Grinding
- Manual and Automatic Grinders
- Manual Mills
- Manual Lathe
- Service for mold repairs or modifications
Premier Source is equipped with 12 injection molding machines from 55-400 tons.
Premier Source offers another specialty molding process known as insert molding. This process provides solutions for our customers who are looking to fulfill a wide assortment of functional needs.
This is where one material is molded over a second material. This precision molding process helps customers reduce the costs of fasteners and adhesives as well as create strong reliable parts.
From end use parts to plastic trays used for transportation and custom packaging, we can assist you from design to finished product.
With in-mold labeling, the product comes out of the tool without any post production finishing required. Let us know how we can help you to differentiate your products.
Premier Source offers manual, semi-automated, and fully automated work cells to meet the varying needs of our customer’s.
Automation is an effective tool in reducing variation, improving quality, and collecting measurement data for production operations. It is also a proven method for improving our competitive position with long term cost reduction opportunities.
Premier Source provides you with an experienced engineering staff to assist you with your unique needs and projects.
Premier’s in-house prototyping services make it easy to test your design before beginning full production. Our professionals work closely to ensure a seamless transition to production.
Our engineering team is able to manage in-house tooling projects or external tooling through either regional or overseas tooling sources. Regardless of the location, all tooling projects result in high quality, cost effective molds.
Our toolroom works with production to assist in post production modifications to your parts. From milling and drilling to tapping features on your parts we can assist in the development of your more complex parts.